Are You Thinking of Immigrating to Canada?
We have helped hundreds of immigrants obtain their work permits and permanent residency in Canada with our professional business plans – written by business experts with real business experience.
We help immigrants from all over the world find the best pathways for successful Canadian immigration. Whether you live in India, the UAE, Iran, or any other foreign country, we can help you determine the right immigration pathway for your situation and goals. There are many immigration pathways to choose from, but the right choice depends on a combination of factors.
A good option for aspiring business owners who want to establish their own venture or purchase an already established business in a specific province or territory.
- Successful applicants will be granted a temporary work permit to establish the business, followed by permanent residency if the applicant sticks to the job creation and investment goals outlined in the business plan;
- The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) offers many pathways to choose from, depending on your work experience and entrepreneurial goals;
A business plan is a key component of every PNP application. Our business plans have a proven track-record of getting approved through the PNP.
A good option for skilled entrepreneurs with innovative business ideas that are globally scalable.
- Create jobs for Canadians, and provide significant economic benefits for Canada.
- Requires a Letter of Support from one of Canada’s 74 designated organizations, encompassing business incubators, venture capital funds and angel investors groups
We have existing relationships with business incubators and venture capital funds to help connect you and speed up the application process. And we have decades of experience writing business plans for a wide range of startups and early-stage businesses.
A good option for business owners looking to open a Canadian subsidiary of their foreign business.
- the company must first set up a Canadian division;
- stakeholders need to be able to demonstrate that the business is a realistic venture;
- then business owners can elect key employees to operate the Canadian subsidiary on their behalf;
- the applicant must have been employed by the foreign company for at least a year;
A business plan is an important asset to help support the ICT application process and we have a lot of experience in this area as well.
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
What is an LMIA?
A Labour Market Impact Assessment is a document from the Canadian government that an employer in Canada may need to obtain before hiring a foreign worker.
An LMIA ensures that the foreign workers will not take jobs from Canadian residents. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker or permanent resident is available to do the job. A positive LMIA is sometimes called a confirmation letter.
There are LMIA exemptions that do NOT require a positive LMIA report for successful immigration. This includes exemptions under the International Mobility Program (IMP). The most effective exemptions are the IMP C10 – Significant Benefit and IMP C11 – Entrepreneur pathways detailed below.
LMIA C10 – Significant Benefit applies to foreign workers that can demonstrate significant social, cultural, or economic benefits for Canada or Canadian permanent residents.
Candidates that can create a compelling case will be issued a work permit without the need for the LMIA.
LMIA C11 – Entrepreneur applies to entrepreneurs and self-employed workers who can demonstrate significant social, cultural, or economic benefits for Canada or Canadian permanent residents.
C11 is like the C10 program where candidates are exempt from the LMIA, but C11 instead requires them to purchase or start-up a new business where they are the majority owner.
There is no minimum net-worth requirement. But, a business plan is a key component to all LMIA applications. Naturally, we can help with that as well.
If you need any help with your business plan for any of the above immigration streams, please contact us today for a free consultation.