Northwest Territories NTNP Plans
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) for Business Immigration
Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
Business class immigrants to the Northwest Territories can apply under the following streams.
Entrepreneur Business Stream
- Minimum investment of $300,000 within Yellowknife with net worth of at least $500,000
- Minimum investment of $150,000 outside of Yellowknife with net worth of at least $250,000
- Have appropriate skills and experience to successfully implement the business plan
- Knowledge of English to CLB level 4 or NCLC level 4 French
- Business concept for a new project or significant benefits
- At least one business trip to NWT
- Detailed business plan
Building real NTNP business plans for real businesses.