What are your responsibilities?
- Researching and writing business plans that make sense and help our clients succeed.
What education do you bring to your position?
- BA, PMP, E-Comm Management.
How do your strengths help you fulfill your duties?
- I’m an expert in strategic planning, business analysis, business development, and marketing and brands.
- Perfect for helping clients with business cases and proposals, grant and loan applications, and especially business plans.
What is your biggest passion as it relates to your role?
- I really enjoy policy and research, which is great when the business plan is needed for a specialized grant or license.
What challenge(s) in your role do you enjoy most?
- I love bringing my industry expertise to help our clients. I have held management positions in health care, nanotechnology, and IT, and served as a consultant in a wide range of industries, including agriculture, cosmetics, hospitality, transportation, e-learning, and finance.
In your spare time when you’re not fulfilling your duties, we’d find you:
- Mentoring start-up businesses.
- Enjoying my grown-up family.
Two Little Known Facts About You
1. I began my career as a flight attendant with Air Canada.
2. I’m a Six Sigma Green Belt.