What are your responsibilities?
- Speaking with clients to learn about their businesses and operational needs.
- Managing various projects and furthering business development.
- Researching and tailoring business plans to fit the business and capture its intended audience.
What education (degree/and institution) do you bring to your position?
- BA in Communications and Economics.
How do your strengths help you fulfill your duties?
- Communications degree has helped develop my writing skills and ability to think critically about different perspectives, attitudes, and incentives allowing me to write with the audience in mind.
What is your biggest passion as it relates to your role?
- I love to help people. Writing business plans that help entrepreneurs achieve their dreams is very fulfilling to me.
What challenge(s) in your role do you enjoy most?
- It can be difficult to write about businesses in emerging markets with little information readily available. Thankfully, I enjoy researching and learning about new industries.
How do you stay up to date in your field?
- I read the news daily. I am especially interested in business news and Canadian news.
In your spare time when you’re not fulfilling your duties we’d find you:
- Working out at the gym.
- Travelling to destinations with different cultures.
Two Little Known Facts About You
1. I’ve travelled to India for a month.
2. On separate occasions, I’ve saved a friend from drowning.