What job-title do you think best describes you?
- Administrative Assistant
What are your responsibilities?
- I manage and organize all inquiries for Sharp Business Plans which are received by email and phone. I then direct them to their ideal business plan, answer any questions they may have and schedule meetings with our CEO, Mr. Barry Sharp.
What education do you bring to your position?
- I have a Certificate in Medical Transcription and have also been in the administrative field for 15+ years.
How do your strengths help you fulfill; your duties?
- I am a very organized, detail oriented person who wants to offer leading customer experience.
What is your biggest passion as it relates to your role?
- My administrative role allows me to connect with people and help them succeed. I take a lot of pride in that.
What challenge(s) in your role do you enjoy most?
- My role as administrative assistant allows me to experience technological changes in my field which keeps me on my game. I also enjoy hearing from a variety of people with fascinating new business ideas.
How do you stay up to date in your field?
- I feel that all the people I deal with require something different and therefore I need and enjoy learning about the new technologies required to offer high quality administrative support.
In your spare time, when you’re not working, we’d find you…..
- With my family or riding horses on our ranch. Being with family and riding are my happy place.
Two Little Known Facts About You:
- I love horses
- I am still stuck in the past and love watching the sitcom “Friends”