What are your responsibilities?
- I am the first point of contact for clients that come to Sharp Business Plans. I manage emails, phone calls and all manner of inquiries. I connect with clients offering entry level information into what we do at Sharp Business Plans.
What education do you bring to your position?
- I have been in an administration capacity for 12+years in various areas. All rely on excellent customer service!
How do your strengths help you fulfill your duties?
- I am detail orientated, enjoy talking/helping people, can see the big picture so I am always looking for ways to streamline your business and expectations of your customers.
What is your biggest passion as it relates to your role?
- I enjoy meeting new people and get to do that everyday in an administrative role.
What challenge(s) in your role do you enjoy most?
- Not always having the right answers right away.
How do you stay up to date in your field?
- I feel every day I’m learning something new, so it’s very easy to stay up to date as things are always changing in this field.
In your spare time when you’re not fulfilling your duties, we’d find you:
- With my family. I have two young children and a husband who does shift work. We try to spend as much time as we can together; family is very important to me.
Two Little Known Facts About You
- Played Saxophone for 5 years
- Love cartoons – which is a great asset with two little ones.