What are your responsibilities?
- I answer enquiries from prospective clients and set up meetings with our CEO.
What education do you bring to your position?
- Believe it or not, my education is in Interior Decorating and Design. I have worked in various administrative roles over the past 12 years, gaining a diverse skill set and completing courses in Project Management.
How do your strengths help you fulfill your duties?
- Being organized and self motivated allows me to communicate effectively and helps me get the job done to the best of my abilities.
What is your biggest passion as it relates to your role?
- I enjoy interacting with clients and providing them with the solutions they are looking for.
What challenge(s) in your role do you enjoy most?
- I enjoy learning! Any time I am presented with a challenge, I’m quick to jump in to help find an answer.
In your spare time when you’re not fulfilling your duties, we’d find you:
- Spending time with my husband and children or working on a craft project.
Two Little Known Facts About You
I was born and raised in a small sailing village on the South Shore of Nova Scotia
I make and sell jewelry